Hi! I'm Nick, and I live and work in New York. I enjoy creating web applications with an emphasis on user experience and code quality.Shortly after graduating from University of Virginia, I joined an engineering team at Mastercard focused on empowering financial institutions to make data-driven decisions based on a web app that would allow for exploration of the Mastercard transaction log.
Frameworks & Libraries
Databases And Query Languages
UVA Process Modelling
Software Quality EngineerMastercardJuly 2017 to Present
- Worked in a team of 7 on a React .NET application for optimizing instance setup and automating data model configuration for clients of the MasterCard analytic engine, enabling scalability by reducing instance setup time by 70%. Focused on unit testing and rollout simulation in a testing environment.
- Implemented integration testing of .NET analytics API and inclusion in Jenkins CI pipeline, preventing unexpected regressions from reaching production and improving deployment efficiency by 30%.
- Designed and implemented user interface testing infrastructure in C# Selenium for React application, reducing production defects and increasing Jenkins deployment efficiency.
- Implemented database setting management component in C# and React to enable delivery team to change product behavior for any instance without reliance on the engineering team, improving product scalability.
- Worked in a team of 8 to design, implement, and test a .NET application that would provide analytic insights using the MasterCard transaction log persisted in SQL Server and enable banks to make data-driven decisions. Focused on automated testing of data source features and data model configurations.